Friday, November 7, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Had a great time at Nana's this year, We all got a kick out of wearing Aunt Sandra's Wig. Oh my Gosh! Which is the Mother and which is the daughter. Tiff and Mom
Tiff and Tanner- Just call me "Tannerina"

Chris- this is the most hair I've ever seen on him- kiss me you fool.



Heidi


Heather




Trent-





Matthew really knows how to trick or treat- YUMMY!!






Kaden- Batman with Teeth







Connor as a Pirate








Connor









Heidi and Matthew-cute little tiger










Chief Nana and Heidi











Trent, Natalie, Nana, Shania, Kaden and Zack












We all went to see the BIG Pumpkin contest at the country store in West Bntl. This pumpkins were HUGE. (P.s the U of U won their game that day, undefeated so far. GO UTES!!)













Nana and Tanner






























this pumpkin had a seat.


































1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Hi Pal! I loved the wig! It was so funny to see everyone wearing it! (especially Tannerina! Tell him hi for me!) And your little nephews are sooo adorable! I loved their costumes. I bet that was fun to get together with them for Halloween. I also can't believe the size of those pumpkins! I haven't seen anything that big out here in Oklahoma! Not even at the fair! I miss you and am looking forward to seeing you! -Michelle